Monday, July 15, 2013

The Magic Begins

When you have to manage a hyper-active kid, a part-time job, a home, and a husband, there is one person you tend to ignore. This blog is my attempt to catch up with that very special someone-myself!

Becoming a mother has changed me and my life completely. Career aspirations have been carefully tucked away. Personal space has been replaced with hugs and cuddles. Sleeplessness has become a way of life. Meal times are incomplete without at least half a dozen interruptions. But no complaints-my little one has brought immense love and happiness to our lives and there is nothing in the world that can replace what he has given us.

At the same time, there is that urge to reclaim at least a part of my identity and be something more than just a mother or a wife or an employee. What better way to do this than penning down my thoughts- I am a true believer of the magic of words. Hence, this blog.

Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and hearing from you all as well. Good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment